We have found that the best website solutions for small and medium businesses is often a quick & easy — and less expensive — option. Many of the sites we currently manage started as Quick & Easy WordPress plans, which offer the ability to get a site up and running in just a few days.
Our price for this package is $1,000. (If you’re starting from scratch, you may also need to pay an additional $100 or so for new domain purchases or hosting plans – we’ll help you figure that out too.) This gets you:
- Shiny new website with WordPress theme (this is a template which we’ll help you choose)
- A username and password to access the website’s Back Office, where you can make changes to content
- PDFs we wrote explaining what you need to know about your new website
- Up to 4 hours of our time spent on customizing your theme
- 1 year of back-end support (mostly involving installing WordPress security updates)
Keep in mind that this is the starter version. It’s easy to spend lots of time trying out different themes, options, and ideas to get your website to the point of perfection … but more often than not, websites don’t actually work that way. Rather, yours will probably be a constantly evolving project that adapts to new technology trends, changes in your business, and new functionality requirements which you revisit periodically.
Our Quick & Easy kit isn’t designed to be the end-all-be-all of your website vision (our Custom Website plan can help with that). Instead, it’s the best way to launch your web presence, get used to having a website, and provide a solid foundation from which you can plan your next web steps … be it a few months or years later.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions!